Leading on Biosimilars: The 2017 AAM Biosimilars Council Conference
Washington Marriott Wardman Park
September 12 - 13, 2017
AAM and its Biosimilars Council are pleased to announce our 2017 two-day conference - Leading on Biosimilars. Hear presentations from key industry leaders, U.S. Government agency officials, and academic experts. This interactive conference will provide you with the opportunity to learn the most up-to-date information regarding regulatory, reimbursement, legal, political, and policy environments surrounding access to biosimilar products. A key focus of this conference will be sessions dedicated to educating the public, the patients, and the healthcare professionals, about the safety and effectiveness of biosimilars.
Key Conference Objectives Include:
• Education focus
• Regulatory Affairs
• Legal Affairs
• Political landscape
• Public policy
Who Should Attend:
• Biosimilar Pharmaceutical Executives
• Biologic Product Developers
• Regulatory Affairs Professionals
• Clinical and Nonclinical Researchers
• Biostatisticians and Data Managers
• Business Development Executives
• Marketing and Commercialization Staff
• Physicians including specialists across therapeutic disciplines
• Payors, pharmacy benefit managers, insurers, health plans
• Pharmacists and pharmacy professionals
• Patient advocates
AAM Member: $1,650.00
Cancellations must be received in writing either faxed to 202-249-7105 or emailed to email@example.com by Wednesday, August 30, and confirmed by AAM. All cancellations are subject to a $300 processing fee. No refunds after August 30, 2017.
Raise your company profile by participating in this prestigious event. Premier sponsorships includes exhibit space, logo placement and company recognition. There are a number of new sponsorship opportunities available, for more information contact Jennifer Soup at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marriott Wardman Park
2660 Woodley Rd., N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20008
AAM Thanks Our Sponsors to Date: